The new generation of SmartLF SC Series Scanners encompass many new innovative features that will help make your production scanning quicker and easier.
With higher quality imaging, higher scanning speed and SuperSpeed data transfer, the SmartLF SC Series Scanners provide fast, high quality scans or copies of wide format maps, site plans, engineering drawings, blueprints, architectural renderings and many other technical documents.
The Colortrac range provides professional versatile solutions for all of your large format scanning requirements.
Using our custom state of the art software we can help you achieve sharp, accurate scans in color or monochrome when scanning technical documents, GIS documents, Blueprints, Maps, Artwork and more.
We are a global, pioneering provider of large format scanner equipment with over twenty years experience in developing cutting edge scanning solutions that exceed the expectations of our customers.
Colortrac’s achievements were recently recognised with the award of a prestigious 4.5 star rating from BERTL for our CIS and CCD wide format scanner range.
SmartWorks Pro is the productivity tool for high-volume large format scanning applications - providing great color images straight-out-of-the-box!
Using a Mouse or Touch Screen enabled displays, the intuitive Graphical User Interface guides you quickly through any scanning process, making rapid changes to the image quality if required.
The new SmartLF SC series large format scanners have many compelling features for professionals requiring a balance of performance, quality and cost. We have created three short video presentations that will demonstrate why a SmartLF SC scanner is the smart choice for your business:
- Image Quality SingleSensor imaging advantages
- Productivity SuperSpeed USB3 delivers large document files FAST
- Efficient Workflow Scan right first time. Simply scan, edit & save, no rocker mode required
Scanners perfect for…
Create fast, sharp and accurate copies with our A0 Scanner range.
Choose a Blueprint Scanner which can capture the finest technical details.
Artwork & Posters
Full color Art Scanners with quality highlight and shadow detail.
Map & GIS
Map Scanners which create high resolution & dimensionally accurate images.
MFP Scanner Solutions enable you to streamline your workflow.
Latest News & Articles
- ESRI User Conference, 20th to 24th July… 01/12/2014
- Iwasaki Total Solution Fair 16th to 17th Apri… 16th to 17th April 2015
- International Graphic Art Show 11th to 16th S… 11th to 16th September 2015
- Techno-System Fair 17th to 18th June 2015… 17th to 18th June 2015
- Colortrac at VISCOM, Paris 9th to 11th Septem… 9th to 11th September 2014